Central Valley auto racing capabilities new sprint automobile collection
HANFORD — The green flag waves on a new bankruptcy of dust-tune racing legacy within the Central Valley Saturday night at Keller Auto Speedway.
For the primary time, the Central Valley’s maximum iconic and enduring dust tracks have teamed as much as host a beneficial, conjoined championship collection. The all-new Kings of Thunder Winged 360 Sprint Car series spans 14 races, between Keller Auto Speedway and The Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl.
Round, one of the inaugural King of Thunder campaigns, kicks off Saturday night-time at Keller Auto Speedway in Hanford.
Eight activities are scheduled to take location at Keller Auto Speedway, beginning with Saturday’s establishing spherical. From there, the series shifts to Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway, strolling alongside the World of Outlaws Saturday, March nine.
“We are genuinely excited to form this -tune series for the approaching 2019 season,” Brandon “Bubby” Morse, promoter of Keller Auto Speedway, stated. “We have a superb institution of racers down right here within the Central Valley and virtually trust this may add a lift to the Winged 360 Sprint Car programs at each Keller Auto Speedway and Thunderbowl Raceway.”
The new series can contest for a $10,000 championship prize and be topped the inaugural “King of Thunder.” The series allows throwaway races to house local racers competing in the touring collection. In all, there are the best 3 global conflicts with different California series all 12 months.
For Thunderbowl Raceway, a standalone collection is something it’s in no way had to depend upon with the immense reputation of the activities that visit the track. However current increase and reputation of upstart 360 collections and the extent of weekly competition at different California tracks, the move become great to take the Central Valley returned to racing prominence.
“This is sincerely a high-quality step for all concerned by using tying in a Winged 360 Sprint Car factor series for each Hanford and Tulare,” Scott Woodhouse, Thunderbowl Raceway Director of Events, stated. “The groups we have spoken with already are very enthused about the Kings of Thunder Series, and we hope to peer it grow.”
Central Valley standouts are predicted to be out in full force, together with multi-time Keller Auto Speedway winners DJ Netto and Dominic Scelzi. Also anticipated is the remaining 12 months’ Kings Speedway music champion, Mathew Moles, and collection runner-up Cole Macedo, who could be using the infamous, Easton-based Tarlton 21. The series is likewise predicted to be contested by using the next era — sons of former music champions. Of them include the likes of Tucker Worth, the son of the former champ, Tim Worth. Steven Kent, son of four-time Kings Speedway Champion, Steve Kent. Mitchell Faccinto, the 2-time protecting Cotton Classic Champion and son of an eight-time champion, Monte Faccinto.
It all starts offevolved Saturday night time with round one of the inaugural Kings of Thunder Winged 360 series from Kings Speedway. In addition to the 360 Sprints can be IMCA recreation mod Division and the Western Race Saver 305 class. Pit gates open at 1 p.M., the price tag sales space opens at four p.M. With hot laps on the right track using 5 p.M. And race motion following at 6 p.M.
Kings of Thunder Winged 360 Sprint Car Series 2019 timetable
1. Saturday, February 23: Keller Auto Speedway
2. Saturday, March nine: Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway (alongside World of Outlaws)
3. Saturday, April 20: Keller Auto Speedway
4. Saturday, April 27: Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway
5. Saturday, May 4: Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway
6. Saturday, May 11: Keller Auto Speedway
7. Friday, May 17: Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway (Peter Murphy Classic with SCCT)
8. Saturday, May 18: Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway (Peter Murphy Classic with SCCT)
9. Saturday, June 15: Keller Auto Speedway (with Sprint Car Challenge Tour)
10. Saturday, June 22: Keller Auto Speedway
11. Saturday, August 10: Keller Auto Speedway
12. Saturday, September 7: Keller Auto Speedway
13. Saturday, September 28: Merle Stone Chevrolet Thunderbowl Raceway
14. Saturday, October 12: Keller Auto Speedway (Cotton Classic with SCCT)
Saturday, November sixteen: Keller Auto Speedway (Winged 360 Turkey Night non-factors)